VPP Delivering Your Message

Business Collateral Business Collateral

Does your printing partner offer value-added services that help you increase efficiency?

Learn More
Direct Mail Direct Mail

Are you optimizing your direct mail campaign or simply employing a scattershot approach?

Learn More
Marketing Materials Marketing Materials

Are your marketing materials highlighting or hindering your brand awareness?

Learn More
Trade Shows Trade Shows

Do you feel like your trade shows aren't getting you results you need?

Learn More

Are you looking for a printing company or a complete business solutions provider?

How about both? Since 1990, customers in west central Ohio have turned to VPP for creative direction, marketing support, and direct mail assistance, as well as cost-effective printing and bindery solutions. VPP combines traditional offset printing with the latest print-on-demand digital technology, offering a wide breadth of capabilities to develop innovative business and marketing resources.

VPP is more than ink and paper.

The printing industry has evolved, which is why we have become a complete business solutions provider. Think of us as an extension of your marketing team. Your success is our success. 86.7% of our surveyed customers said working with VPP was extremely convenient. The other 13.3% said working with VPP was very convenient. And because our interactions are 100% face to face, it all adds up to great ideas, service, and value.

To learn more about our printing and business solutions, contact our customer service team at
(937) 526-3213.

Latest Work

School Levy Mailing
School Levy Mailing
Political Campaign Mailing
Political Campaign Mailing
Trade Show Display
Trade Show Display
Trade Show Display
Trade Show Display
Direct Mail
Direct Mail
Newsletter
Newsletter

Creative Ideas

Summer Marketing Summer Marketing

When warmer weather comes around it brings up opportunities for businesses to get creative with their marketing strategies.  For some, summer is their slow season, so what better time to work on your marketing plan. Some fun and unique ways to promote in the summer include: Promotional Items: Handing out items with your logo on them, such as beach balls, frisbees [...]

More Detail
Categories Marketing Materials
Published Jul 02, 2015
The Recipe for a Perfect Logo The Recipe for a Perfect Logo

Customers always ask what goes into a logo and they don't realize all the ingredients it takes to make the logo a perfect fit for their company. This great info-graphic shows tips on how to build a successful logo. This goes to show why it took 6 months to initialize our recent logo. Starting with the employee and customer evaluations to [...]

More Detail
Published Jan 29, 2015

Client Feedback

“Finding the right business partner can often be a challenge. However we certainly consider VPP to be our trusted printing partner. Their attention to timely delivery, printing a high-quality product and outstanding personal attention is impeccable. As a marketing consulting firm serving companies nationwide, we need a printer we can trust to work with us on special projects, provide affordable, competitive prices, and fulfill our unique printing needs. VPP has earned our confidence and repeat business.”

-Patty Cisco, Principal of Marketing Essentials

Meet Our Team

Andy Monnin Andy Monnin President
Mike Monnin Mike Monnin Vice President
Sean Trabue Sean Trabue Account Manager
Shelly Jones Shelly Jones Graphics & Production Planning Manager

Get in Touch

When you need professional printing services and creative marketing materials, the staff at VPP will help you develop a polished final product that will get results.

We are social
Send Message
More than ink and paper.